The aim of this policy is to inform those interested about the different treatments carried out by this organization through the website and that affect their personal data in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016.
IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DATA OF THE RESPONSIBLE
The company CONSTRUCCIONES MECANICAS ARAGONESAS, S.A., located at C / ARIZA Nº 4 50011 ZARAGOZA, with N.I.F. A50029065, contact phone: 976403225 and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
USERS / BROWSERS OF THE RESPONSIBLE’S WEBSITE. We will process your personal data provided through our web forms to:
- Attend to the requests, complaints and incidents transferred through our contact channels incorporated in the website.
- Understand the behavior of the navigator within the web in order to detect possible computer attacks on our website.
- Comply with the legal obligations that are directly applicable to us and regulate our activity.
- To protect and exercise our rights or respond to claims of any kind.
Where appropriate, sending commercial communications related to the goods or services that make up our activity, and / or news or bulletins related to our sector.
LEGAL BASE OF THE TREATMENT
USERS / BROWSERS ON THE RESPONSIBLE’S WEBSITE.
- In the consent you have given us to process your data for the purposes indicated. The refusal to provide your personal data will imply the impossibility of treating your data for the aforementioned purposes.
- To comply with the legal obligations that apply to us. In this case, the interested party may not refuse the processing of personal data.
- In our legitimate interest to protect our image, business and trajectory, avoiding attacks on our website. In this case, the interested party may not refuse the processing of personal data, although they may exercise, where appropriate, the rights recognized in the eighth section of this policy.
TIME LIMITS OR CRITERIA FOR DATA CONSERVATION
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were initially collected.
Once the data is no longer necessary for the treatment in question, these will be kept duly blocked to, where appropriate, make them available to the competent Public Administrations and Organizations, Judges and Courts or the Fiscal Ministry, during the limitation period. of the actions that could derive from the relationship maintained with the client and / or the legally established conservation periods.
AUTOMATED DECISIONS AND PROFILE DEVELOPMENT
The website does not make automated decisions or create profiles.
During the period of duration of the processing of your personal data, the organization may transfer your data to the following recipients:
- Judges and Courts.
- State Security Forces and Bodies.
- Other competent public authorities or bodies, when the person in charge has the legal obligation to provide personal data.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
The organization does not perform any International Data Transfer.
Interested parties may exercise their rights of access, rectification and deletion at any time and free of charge, as well as request that the processing of their personal data be limited, oppose it, request the portability of these (whenever technically possible) or withdraw the consent given, and where appropriate, where appropriate, unless subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
To do this, you can use the forms authorized by the organization, or send a letter to the postal address or email above. In any case, your request must be accompanied by a photocopy of your D.N.I. or equivalent document, in order to prove your identity.
In case you feel your rights are violated regarding the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority (Agency Spanish Data Protection), through its website: www.agpd.es.
In compliance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on services of the information society and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to the email address @ cmasa.com, with subject “UNSUBSCRIBE”.
VERACITY OF THE DATA
The interested party guarantees that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up to date; committing to inform of any change with respect to the data it provides, through the channels enabled for this purpose and indicated in point one of this policy. It will be responsible for any damage or loss, both direct and indirect, that may result from the breach of this obligation.
In the event that the user provides third-party data, declares that he has the consent of the interested parties and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting the organization from any liability arising from the lack of compliance with this obligation.
Revision: February 2020